Crab Crack Workshop Higher Moor Farm Nottington
Saturday 25th May 2019
12pm till 3pm
A delicious and exciting workshop which will teach you about cracking and dressing your own Portland crab.
• Two hour masterclass, learning a new skill with a step by step hands-on guide
• Whole crab to crack
• Recipe sheet with suggested ideas
• All tools, boards and equipment are provided, as are disposable aprons and gloves or if you’d prefer, you can pre-order your very own “keep calm and crack on’ apron” they make a great gift too
Once we’ve pulled, picked, twisted & cracked, its ready for dressing and preparing your fresh tasty seafood treat to eat!
Enjoy this picnic style lunch overlooking the views of Higher Moor Farm, where you can eat your crab served with home-baked sourdough & locally handpicked leaves, washed down with a glass or two of something chilled from the bar. (Drinks not included).
For directions & information about Higher Moor Farm, please go to; https://highermoorfarm.co.uk
Terms & conditions
- Book here your to secure your places.
- Higher Moor Farm will confirm numbers three days before day of event. Any cancellations/illness after confirmation of numbers cannot be refunded.
20 in stock