Crab Cracking or Lobster Prep Workshop
Learn how to crack, pick & dress a fresh crab or lobster in a fun and relaxed environment.
- Two hour masterclass, learning a new skill with a step by step hands-on guide
- Whole crab to crack & dress or Lobster each to prep
- Recipe sheet with suggested ideas
- All tools, boards and equipment are provided, as are disposable aprons and gloves or if you’d prefer, you can pre-order your very own ‘Keep Calm and Crack On’ apron They make a great gift too!
Choose one of the 2 options below, depending on the event/occasion.
(additional bottles wine/fizz can be pre-ordered if required).
1. Conclude workshop with a glass of wine and selection crab/lobster canapés and take home your dressed crab/lobster or,
2. Arrive to a glass of Prosecco. After prepping, enjoy a glass of selected wine matched with your ready made dressed crab or prepared lobster, served with homemade sourdough, lemon & dill mayo and local handpicked fresh fragrant leaves & herbs.
Terms & conditions
Minimum of 8, maximum of 20 per workshop.
Non-refundable deposit of £50 on confirmation of booking via email. Balance due on date of event or before.
Confirm numbers, three days before day of event. Any cancellations/illness after confirmation of numbers, the cost of each crab/lobster will have to be covered.
Call me to arrange on 07969 397512